Allegro 9515-01 Explosion-Proof Blower 16'
Designed for use in applications requiring a large amount of output in a hazardous location environment. Allegro’s 16” (40.6 cm) Explosion Proof blower is offered with a ½ HP explosion proof motor with an efficient 6- blade fan in a rugged metal housing. 9515-01 model is certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No.113.
Same as our 16” Standard Blower, but includes explosion-proof UL/CSA listed, single phase motor and NEMA rated 115V plug. Meets Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C & D, Class II Division 1 and 2 Groups F & G.
Features and Specs:
- Complete unit epoxy powder coated in orange
- Interchangeable flange for intake or exhaust side mounting
- 18 gauge cold rolled steel housing
- Integrated carry handles
- Steel grill (zinc plated), equipped with four rubber feet
- Can be used with Adaptor Reducer (P/N: 9600-50) used with 8” (20.3 cm) ducting (special grounding instructions must be applied)
- HP: ½ HP
- Certifications: UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Voltage/Hz: Model 9515-01: 115/230V AC, 60 Hz, Single Phase Model 9515-01S: 220V AC, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- RPM: 1725
- Current Draw: 8.2/4.1A
- Cord: 25’ (7.63 m) 12/3 AWG SOOW 90C 600V heavy duty
- Plug: Model 9515-01: NEMA 20 Amp plug, explosion proof rated
- Model 9515-01S: No plug included
- Anti-Static glass reinforced polyamide (PAGAS) six blade fan with aluminum hub
- Moving fan mounted 1 5/8” (4.12 cm) from grill for safety, grill gap 5/16” (0.79 cm)
- Black, single-ply, neoprene coated, statically conductive vinyl/polyester material, temperature resistant up to 250°F (121.1°C)
- Retractable, non-collapsible design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix (meets ASTM 227 specs)