Certified Safety K613-040 Heat Stress Kit
Certified Safety K613-040 Heat Stress Kit.
Every year thousands of workers become sick from exposure to heat. Be extra careful when the temperature rises and during heat waves. Your Heat Stress Responder kit is an
essential tool for fast treatment of heat related illness:
- Place one cold pack under each arm and two in the groin.
- Use the tape to secure the cold packs in place.
- Wrap the victim in the rescue blanket to treat symptoms of shock.
- Mix the iXL powder with cool water and give the victim a little at a time (do not give any liquids if the person is vomiting, or unconscious).
- Call for emergency medical services to treat symptoms of shock.
- R216-035 - Cold Pack - Certi-Cool Junior. (4 Units).
- R235-050 - Thermometer - Forehead - Reusable. (1 Unit)
- R240-209 - Certi-Tape. (2 Units)
- R286-038 - Rescue Blanket - Silver in Plastic Bag. (1 Unit)
- R515-003 - IXL Stick Blue/Rasp - 0 Sodiun. (4 Units)
- R234-009 - First Aid Facts Guide. (1 Unit)