DBI SALA 2100090 Perimeter Limiter Leading Edge Anchor
DBI SALA 2100090 Perimeter Limiter Leading Edge Anchor, freestanding tie-off point for two users.
The Perimeter Limiter’s design makes the anchor provides an overhead anchor for up to two users that minimizes fall distances while reducing swing falls. Once craned into position on the deck, the Perimeter Limiter is pushed to a location and is ready to use. When it comes time to relocate the anchor to another area, it can be maneuvered in two ways. The Perimeter Limiter’s mast and anchorage arm can rotate around the counterweights making relocation to another close by area fast. If the anchor has to move across the deck to an area further away, the foam filled trailer tires and up front push bars make this easy..
Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Capacity 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Anchor for leading edge work when no overhead anchor is available
- Freestanding, non-penetrating anchor for two users
- Counterweight design is fast and easy to install
- Large foam filled tires won't go flat
- 7.5 ft. (2.3m) tall mast reduces fall clearances needed
- Rotating mast/arm for complete mobility
- Built-in tie-off points for fall arrest systems
- Two Integrated anchor point and pulley for rescue system
- Pre-drilled holes for an accessory rescue winch and pulley to route lifeline is built-in for added safety and ease of use.
- Physical dims 188.00 x 74.00 x 100.00 (in)
- SRLs not included
- System does not require attachment to the structure, it simply is moved into position and you're ready to go - additional weights can be added.