DBI SALA 2103189 Rollgliss Fisk Descender
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 or above and get 5% off
DBI SALA 2103189 Rollgliss Fisk Descender Stainless steel one-piece manual rope descent device.
The Rollgliss™ Fisk Descender™ is made from 304 stainless steel, its one-piece design offers gentle flow for 19 inches of working line to pass through the descender over a larger radius found in other products on the market. This design offers less wear to the working line, reduction in rope hockling, and torsional twist. The 304 stainless steel was chosen because of its durability and greater thermal capacity over other materials (ie. aluminum), thus reducing the temperature increase of the unit during a descent. Basic training procedures are combined with the purchase of our DVD video; it is designed to offer assistance in training the user for various techniques used in descending.
Features and Specs:
- Descent control device for suspended work activities
- Manually controlled descent
- 19 in. (48 cm) gentle flow configuration
- Order 1205000 kernmantle rope separately - last three digits detail length
- Large radius design
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant stainless steel construction
- Capacity 440 lbs. (200 kg)