DBI SALA 4100093 Add-On Kit Perimeter Debris/Personnel Net
DBI SALA 4100093 Sinco BorderGuard Add-On Kit Perimeter Debris/Personnel Net 10 x 15 ft. (3 x 4.6 m) add-on kit perimeter debris, personnel net system with floor clamp and arm, cable assemblies, web straps and fastening hardware.
If you were to envision and create the ideal netting solution, your system would likely be designed to reliably catch both falling personnel and debris. DBI-SALA® has developed the technology to provide you with a single solution for both personnel and debris; because we all know that falls of either type can be detrimental to a project and a company. Border Guard™ is a DBI-SALA® exclusive. It’s the first lightweight debris/personnel system made for rigging nets around the perimeter of new concrete buildings. Border Guard™ is a convenient, economical way to ensure protection, confidence and productivity at your building site. It allows single floor attachment for closer protection at the pour level. Unlike alternative systems, Border Guard™ comes in convenient units and installs with sturdy hardware that’s half the weight of the old style net systems.
Meets or Exceeds: ANSI A10.11, OSHA 1926.105, OSHA, 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Perimeter debris/personnel net starter kit system
- Contains jobsite debris from construction activities
- Protects personnel from falls of 10 ft. (3 m) or less
- Easily installed without special tools
- Repositionable non-destructive floor clamps
- 10 x 15 ft. (3 x 4.6 m) net with debris liner
- Two floor clamps and 10 ft. (3 m) extension arms
- Includes cable assemblies, web straps and fasteners
- Add-on and corner kits also available
- Floor clamp and 10 ft. (3 m) extension arm
- Starter and corner kits also available