DBI SALA 8510140 Advanced Vehicle Hitch Mount Sleeve Davit Base
DBI SALA 8510140 Advanced Vehicle Hitch Mount Sleeve Davit Base Vehicle hitch mount sleeve davit base with stabilizer T-bar for 27.5 in. (69.8 cm) maximum offset davit mast.
When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most. Our aluminum tripods are extremely lightweight and portable, easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another. Ideal for confined space entry and emergency rescue applications, they can accommodate a variety of winches and fall arrest devices. Our tripods are loaded with features such as locking legs, simple detent pin style adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, safety chain to prevent movement and safety shoes that incorporate a rubber sole for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces.
Features and Specs:
- Capacity 450 lbs. (204 kg)
- Vehicle hitch mount sleeve davit base
- Installs into a 2" (5.1 cm) ball hitch
- For 27-1/2 in. (69.8 cm) maximum offset davit mast
- Adjustable stabilizer T-bar
- Detent style height adjustment
- PVC davit mast sleeve liner
- Set-up and dismantle without tools
- Durable and corrosion resistant construction