DBI SALA 8515162 Advanced Deck Mount Sleeve Davit Base
DBI SALA 8515162 Advanced Deck Mount Sleeve Davit Base Deck mount sleeve davit base, zinc plated, for Advanced™ offset davit mast.
The Advanced™ series hoist system bases are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. Portable units are constructed of lightweight high-strength aluminum and adjust to fit most standard entries. Our permanent and clamp-on bases are available in aluminum, zinc plated and stainless steel construction offering maximum flexibility. We offer bases for a variety of applications including floor, wall, core, deck, flush, barrel, forklift and hitch mount to name just a few. All bases are designed to use in combination with an Advanced™ davit mast, and together form a perfectly matches confined space rescue and work support system. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
Features and Specs:
- Deck mount sleeve davit base and mounting hardware
- Slips into 4" (10.1 cm) hole in existing flooring
- Flush mount design for 1/4 in. to 2 in. (6.4 to 50.8 mm) thicknesses
- Corrosion resistant plated hardware
- High strength steel construction
- 360 degree davit mast rotation
- PVC davit mast sleeve liner
- Permanent installation with standard tools
- Also available in stainless steel
- Capacity Variable up to 450 lbs. (204 kg)