DBI SALA 8516692 Anchor 14" Post Extension Portable Fall Arrest Post
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 or above and get 5% off
DBI SALA 8516692 Aluminum Max Extension Post for Confined Space 14 in. (35.6 cm) portable fall arrest post extension.
The Advanced™ Portable Fall Arrest Post provides protection and complete mobility for three workers on top of transformers or other types of vertical platforms with potential fall hazards. It’s compact and lightweight design of only 38 lbs. (17.2 kg) makes the post very easy to transport and put in place. The system features a telescopic design and 3 swiveling anchor points providing up to 3 workers with 360 degrees of protection and mobility. Portable and fixed bases provide complete jobsite versatility. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI-SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI-SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.
Meets or Exceeds: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- 14 in. (35.6 cm) extension for portable fall arrest post
- Material AluminumMax
- Tie-off one worker at 68.5 in. (174 cm)
- 360 degrees of protection for 1 worker
- Working Load 310 lb
- Anchorage Point Rating 5400 lb
- Color Green
- Finish Powder Coat/Zinc Plate
- For Use with Mfr. 8516691
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Capacity 310 Lbs. (140 Kg)