DBI SALA 8518040 5-Piece Hoist System for Confined Space 31"-48"
8518040: DBI Advanced 5 Piece Hoist includes 31"-48" adjustable offset upper mast (8518006), 30" lightweight lower mast (8518002), and 3 piece lightweight base (8518008). Includes winch mount brackets. The Advanced Series Hoist Systems are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. These units are constructed of lightweight materials including high-strength aluminum. The davit pivots for ease-of-rescue and has adjustment for overhead clearance restrictions. The lower base adjusts to fit most standard entries. Many other portable and fixed bases are available to suit any jobsite need. If additional height is required, check out our lower mast extensions. If you dont see what you need, please call for your customized solution.
Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32
Features and Specs:
- Capacity 450 lbs. (204 kg)
- Order Digital Winch and SRL separately.
- Adjustable offset upper davit mast (model 8518006)
- Telescoping reach of 23-1/2 in. to 42-1/2 in. (59.7 to 108 cm)
- Adjustable vertical height of 33 in. to 43 in. (83.8 to 109.2 cm)
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Quick mount winch/SRL bracket
- Detent and knob style adjustment
- 33 in. (83.8 cm) lower davit mast extension (model 8518002)
- Combine up to 2 extensions
- Extends your davit mast height
- 3-piece adjustable portable base (model 8518008)
- Base width adjusts from 70 in. to 97 in. (177.8 to 246.4 cm)
- Unique foot level and height adjustment system
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction