DBI SALA 8700068 Stop Descender - Single Rope
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 or above and get 5% off
DBI SALA 8700068 NoWorries™ single rope, single stop descender, anodized red aluminum, suits 10.5-13mm rope
Born in the mines, raised on drilling rigs – rescue products made for work, not play. Capital Safety’s Rollgliss™ rescue family of products are built to last and excel in harsh environments, ensuring the safety and security of those individuals risking their lives to protect us. The NoWorries™ Stop Descenders connect between a user’s harness and rope line and are designed to allow the operator to regulate friction and deliver a controlled descent on an anchored rope. The handle acts as a dynamic variable friction lever, capable of going from a complete stop to complete go.
Meets or exceeds AS/NZS 4488, EN 341, NFPA 1983, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and specs:
- Capacity 200kg
- Manually controlled descent device
- Single rope model
- Adjustable friction levels for greater control
- Auto stop descent mechanism
- Suits 10.5-13mm kernmantle rope
- Side plate latch allows for added safety and ease of use
- High strength aluminum construction