DBI-SALA® Sliding Beam Anchor 2104710, Small
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 or above and get 5% off
It’s critical to getting the job done, just like your fall protection. With the new 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sliding Beam Anchor, you get the best of both worlds. Once you secure it to the beam using the redesigned adjustment buttons, simply connect your Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) or lanyard to the swiveling D-ring and you’re ready to work. The anchor point slides effortlessly behind you.
Meets ANSI Z359.18 Anchorage Connector standard; OSHA 420 lb./ANSI 310 lb. ratings.
Features and Specs:
- Replaceable wear pads
- 360-degree swiveling D-ring anchor point
- Integrated dual ratcheting system
- High-strength, lightweight steel and aluminum construction
- 5,000 lb. (22 kN) strength and up to 420 lb. (189 kg) capacity
- Bridge work
- Parking ramps