Falltech 83909TP5 DuraTech Personal Leading Edge SRL Twin-Leg 9'
Falltech 83909TP5 DuraTech Personal Leading Edge SRL Twin-Leg 9' Rebar Hook
DuraTech Personal Leading Edge Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL's) are uniquely designed for applications where sharp and abrasive leading edges commonly present additional fall hazards beyond typical at-height concerns.
Twin-leg with aluminum rebar hook lifeline connectors.
Meets or Exceeds: ANSI Z359.14-2014 LE, OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66
Features and Specs:
- Proprietary integrated dorsal connector provides simplified push button attachment.
- Lightweight and impact resistant nylon polymer housing provides greater durability.
- Exclusive energy absorber design and placement limits user back discomfort.
- Calibrated internal braking system delivers ideal walking speed without nuisance lock-up.
- Constant-force main spring produces smooth lifeline payout and retraction.
- For overhead anchorage and up to 5' below the user's D-ring.
- 9' working length for users weighing up to 310 lbs max.
- Meets ANSI Z359.11 LE Class B and OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66 standards.
- User capacity: 310 lbs. Maximum.
- Aluminum Rebar hook.
Instruction Manual: http://cdn.falltech.com/pdf/instruction-manual/MSRD17%20Rev%20B%20022219.pdf