Frontline RPG50LE Leading Edge Cable 50ft SRL with Steel Snap Hook End
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 or above and get 5% off
Features and Specs:
- Frontline Introduces an exclusive LE range of Self Retractable Lifelines particularly meant for providing Leading Edge Protection to the user when working horizontally near sharp edges.
- Constructed in such a way that if subjected to contact with a sharp edge in the event of a fall, the retracted lanyard remains intact, while arresting the fall immediately.
- Equipped with an external Shock Pack (with protective cover) which reduces the dynamic load impact felt on the user in the event of a fall, to less than 1800 lbs even when the lifeline is fully drawn.
- Diameter of Leading Edge wire rope 7/32″
- Conforms to vertical usage as per ANSI Z 359.14-2014 and horizontal usage as per ANSI Z 359.14-2014 SRL-LE
- Conforms with OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Connector strength 5,000 lbs.
- Weight Capacity 310 lbs.
- Includes free drawstring bag with safety reflective tape for convenient product storage.
- Product has been third party tested by Intertek, an accredited ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory to ensure product quality, reliability and compliance.
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All of the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.