PIP 333-1550 / Type R Class 3 Ripstop Softshell Black Bottom Jacket
Ideal for construction, survey crews, utilities, shipyards, railyards and anywhere high visibility is needed.
Class R3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.
- Tri-laminate ripstop polyester softshell with an inner polyester grid fleece lining and TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) membrane
- The TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) membrane makes this jacket extremely water resistant, windproof and breathable
- The grid fleece lining reduces fabric weight while increasing warmth and enhances both wicking efficiency and breathability
- 2" segmented reflective material
- Removable fleece lined adjustable hood with zipper attachment
- Waterproof zipper closures
- Two outside chest pockets and two lower hand warmer pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Pen pockets on sleeve
- Two mic tabs
- Three large inside lower pockets including a computer tablet pocket
- Hook & loop cuff adjustments
- Drawstring waist adjustment