At Saferite Solutions we don't only distribute quality safety product, but we also provide safety services to all our customers. Some of these services include the following.
- Safety POS (Point of Sale) Program: Our POS program features our safety stores on wheels. We go to your jobsites or offices in our vans which are fully equipped with your most common PPE. This new and innovative concept has had a huge success and our customers are really taking advantage of it. Not only our presence in your jobsites helps and embraces safety but also helps with your projects production, as you no longer have to leave your jobsite to acquire these products.
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Training: Need an OSHA 10 or 30, no problem! We are affiliated with a lot of the OSHA authorized trainers in South Florida and have new safety classes being scheduled on a weekly basis. Reach out to us so we can provide you with the upcoming courses.
- Respiratory Fit Testing: We provide FREE respiratory fit testing to all our customers and those who purchase are respirators and filters/cartridges. Contact us for more details.
- Safety Awareness Training: Our staff is experienced and qualified in occupational health and safety and ready to assist with all your safety needs. Call us and schedule the safety awareness training topic of your preference now!
- Product Demonstrations: We stocks hundreds of products and are more than happy to demonstrate any of them before you purchase. Weather if a harness, vest, hard hat etc. we will demonstrate the product and speak about their features in specs to make ensure that the product is the right for you.
- Product Inspections and Support: Call us for a product inspection and support. We help and recommend making sure that the product you are using is compliant and up to all applicable standards.
- Fall Protection Demonstrations: Need a fall protection demo? No problem, depending on the product that is being used or purchased we can have a manufacturer’s representative come to your jobsite and demonstrate the product and do a fall test.
- Same Day Local Delivery: Depending when the order is received and if the product is in stock, we offer free same day local delivery to all our customers.
All the services outline above are at no charge to our customers in exception for the OSHA 10 and 30 hour training. Feel free to reach out to us to schedule any jobsite visits or inspections.