BW MCXL-XWHM-Y-NA GasAlertMicroClip XL Yellow Housing (LEL, O2, H2O, CO)
The BW GasAlertMicroClip is Small size. Easy to use. Reliable operation. Affordable protection. With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the GasAlertMicroClip is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector, serving as your trusted companion in hazardous environments — keeping you safe without weighing you down.
Plus, it’s the ﬁrst multi-gas detector with a rating of IP68 for unmatched water protection. So you can be conﬁdent it will stand up to challenging conditions.
Combustible (% LEL, filtered), oxygen (O2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO) - Yellow housing, NA version (North America)
Meets or Exceeds:
- Approved by CSA to both U.S. and Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157 and C22.2 152 ANSI/UL - 913 and ANSI/ISA - 12.13.01 Part 1 CSA Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D
- ATEX: CE 0539 g II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Sira 13ATEX2330 EN 60079-0, EN 60079-11, and EN 60079-26
- IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IECEx CSA 05.0015 IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-11, IEC 60079-26
- KTL 12-KB4BO-0659X
- EAC Certificate: RU С-GВ.ГБО5.В.01115
Features and Specs:
- Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including LEL, O2, H2S, CO.
- Battery runtime of 18 hours in normal temperatures; cold weather guarantee of at least 12 hour runtime for full warranty period.
- New IP68 rating for unmatched water protection, giving workers the confidence that it will stand up to challenging conditions.
- Advanced engineering for reliable battery performance
- Reﬂex Technology™ automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensors to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker conﬁdence
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — no expertise required
- Flashing green IntelliFlash™ light for compliance at a glance
- Guaranteed runtime for at least a 12-hour shift — down to -4°F / -20°C — without compromising LEL detection of hydrogen, acetylene and other combustible gases
- Durable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery — tested to last in extreme environments
- Ergonomic and wearable — doesn’t weigh you down
- Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
- Bright, wide-angle visual alarm bars
- User-friendly, tamper-proof operation with just one button and intuitive LCD icons
- IntelliFlash™ light indicating detector has been bump tested and is monitoring correctly
- Self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on startup
- Compatible with MicroDock II docking station for automated bump tests and calibration
- Compatible with Fleet Manager II software for reporting and ﬂeet management
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese