DBI SALA 1001378 Suspended workman's chair with 15" x 18" x 0.75" (38.1 x 45.7 x 1.9 cm) rigid board, pass-thru belt, foot rest and suspension rings with carabiner (size Universal).
These unique and specialized derrick belts are designed for personnel performing work on the monkey or tubing board. They provide the worker with fall protection and comfort with the large frontal belly pad while leaning outward and positioning for the next drilling pipe. The belts are specifically designed to attach to a variety of derrick style harnesses incorporating mating connectors to attach the belt to the harness. They also have built-in fixed front rings to run the positioning lanyard through and provide the restraint and positioning needed.
Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Capacity 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- Suspended workman's chair 15" x 18" x 0.75" (38.1 x 45.7 x 1.9 cm) rigid board
- Built-in suspension rings with Saflok™ carabiner
- Durable polyester construction
- Adjustable suspension straps
- Integral side tool bags
- Compact and lightweight design
- Pass-thru style waist belt
- Aluminum foot step