DBI SALA 7900060 Guardrail base, galvanized, for portable guardrail system.
The portable guardrail system acts as a barrier preventing personnel from falling to lower levels, thus eliminating the fall hazard. This system can protect employees with little or no training, special maintenance or gear. Whether you are setting up the guardrail around the perimeter of a roof or closing off a wall opening, the unlimited configurations offered by the system will easily accommodate your needs. Ideal for use with floor hatchways or chutes, leading edges, skylites, truck or rail docks, floor or wall openings, pits, shafts, manholes and more, the system readily adapts to all applications.
Meets or Exceeds: OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Galvanized guardrail base for portable guardrail system
- Free-standing guardrail system doesn't require attachment to surface
- Built-in rail and toe board receptablces
- Integral rubber pad
- Ergonmic handles are formed into base
- Simple set-screw design
- Compact and lightweight design
- Various guardrail section lengths and individual components are available