DBI SALA 8516294 Rollgliss Rescue Ladder 8 ft. (2.4 m) synthetic web rescue ladder with reinforced rigid staggered steps - combine for added length.
The Rollgliss Rescue Ladder was designed to provide a means of assisted rescue after a fall has occurred. It can be anchored to a structure and dropped down to the victim’s level so he or she can climb either up or down to safety. The ladder can be used by anybody that uses fall protection equipment and has been subjected to a fall, and provides a means of rescue for victims who are not unconscious. The Rollgliss™ Rescue Ladder is ideal for use in areas where rescue personnel are not readily available or do not exist, such as construction sites where falls over edges are possible. Utility workers who use confined space equipment can mount the ladder to a davit arm with an accessory plate to provide a stable ladder enabling access to the space. The ladder’s simplicity and versatility make it ideal for almost any application.
Meets or Exceeds Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Synthetic web rescue ladder
- Staggered steps with rigid reinforcement
- Extremely compact, portable and lightweight
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) length - can be combined for added length
- Includes three Saflok™ anchoring carabiners
- Optional 8516316 anchorage plate ideal for confined space entry
- Capacity 310 lbs