DBI Sala 8900299 Rescue Pole with 2.16 ft. to 8.66 ft. (.66 m - 2.64 m) telescoping aluminum pole
Capture head, aluminum carabiner with 13/16" gate opening (20.6 mm), 12 ft. (3.6 m) tagline and carrying bag.
The Rescue Pole is designed for use as an aide in assisted-rescue applications when the fallen worker is donning a Self-Rescue detachable descent device. The extension pole with integrated carabiner capture head extends your reach and easily hooks into the assisted-rescue ring on the Self-Rescue device providing for a safe, efficient rescue.reach and easily hooks into the assisted-rescue ring on the Self-Rescue device providing for a safe, efficient rescue.
Meets or Exceeds Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Allows assisted rescue of worker after a fall
- Ideal for use with Self-Rescue detachable descent device
- Extension pole adjusts from 2.16 ft. to 8.66 ft. (.66 m - 2.64 m)
- Aluminum connection hook with tagline
- Fast and efficient rescues take just minutes
- Compact and lightweight design