DBI SALA 8902004 Rollgliss™ R350 Rescue and Positioning Device - 3:1 Ratio 50 ft. (15.2 m) interchangeable pulley rescue and positioning kit with 3:1 ratio, pulleys, anchor straps, rope control device, carabiners and carrying bag.
The Rollgliss™ R350 is a modular ascending and descending rope system that sets new standards of performance in the safety and rescue market. The system excels in handling, technology, function, safety, and versatility - even under the most difficult of conditions. The R350 is the result of years of experience in the manufacture and practical use of safety and rescue systems, and has been examined and tested in adherence to the very latest regulations. Capital Safety Rollgliss™ ascending and descending rope systems are market leaders, in use all over the world with fi re departments, industry, utilities, the Military and rescue teams. The unique Rollgliss™ system provides quick, safe and effortless operation with state-of-the-art technology and design. The device is pre-rigged so it can be installed quickly right out of the bag. The system is also completely customizable by adding optional pulleys. The unique coupling system allows for quick, easy insertion of various fixed deflection pulleys enabling the user to change the hauling ratio from 2:1 to 5:1 for added jobsite versatility and safety.
Meets or exceeds: ANSI Z117.1-1995, OSHA 1910.146, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Rescue system with raising and lowering functions
- Manually controlled ascent and descent
- Interchangeable pulley sysem
- 50 ft. (15.2 m) 3/8" (9.5 mm) kernmantle rope lifeline
- 3:1 lifting ratio configuration (2:1 to 5:1 available)
- Rope retention bar for added smooth operation
- Visual and audible function controls
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Includes everything you'll need for efficient rescue
- Other lengths up to 330 ft. (100 m) available to suit your specific worksite needs.
- Capacity 1 Person = 310 lbs. (141 kg), 2 Person = 620 lbs. (281 kg)