Falltech 8240Y3 Lanyard with 100% 4.5' - 6' Tie-off with Rebar Hooks
Adjustable Y-leg for 100% Tie-off; with 1 Snap Hook and 2 Rebar Hooks.
Meets or exceeds OSHA CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66 and ANSI Z359.13‐2009
Features and Specs:
- Heavy duty tubular polyester outer jacket web resists abrasion and UV
- Internal high modulus elastic won't soften from frequent use
- Forged steel or aluminum connectors with 3,600 lbs gate strength
- Full-length internal energy absorber limits fall forces to 900 lbs or less
- "Y"-leg lanyard for fall arrest and 100% tie off
- Elasticated leg expands from 4 1/2 - 6' and helps to minimize tripping hazards.
- Light-weight design is an end-user favorite
- Anchorage end rebar hook has a 2-1/4" gate opening and allows a broader range of connections
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 8,500 lbs. tensile strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front load and side load
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 6 feet
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Elongation: 48 inches
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
- Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side D‐rings.