FallTech 8240Y3A ElasTech 6' Double SAL with Aluminum Rebar Hooks is elasticated 4-1/2' to 6' Shock Absorbing lanyard that features Y-leg construction for 100% tie-off and utilizes 1-5/8" tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. An internal band of high-modulus elastic allows the lanyard to expand and contract to avoid tripping hazards. Also features a forged double-locking Offset snap hook at the attachment end and 2 #18 rebar hooks at the anchorage ends.
Meets or exceeds the requirements of OSHA CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66 and ANSI: Z359.1‐2007
Features and Specs:
- Adjustable to 4 ft 1/2" to 6 ft
- Internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less.
- Elastic leg helps to minimize tripping hazards.
- High-modulus elastic is strong and does not degrade over time.
- Light-weight design reduces end-user fatigue.
- The #18 rebar hook has a 2-1/4" gate opening and allows for a broader range of connections.
- 1-5/8" Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 8,500 lbs.
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs. Max.
- Capacity: 310 lbs. Max.
- Freefall: 6 Feet Max.
- Arrest Force: Less Than 900 lbs. Max.
- Elongation: 42 inches