FallTech 8256ELY3 Double Shock Absorbing 6' Lanyard with Rebar Hooks
FallTech 8256ELY3 Elastic 6' Double Shock Absorbing Lanyard with Rebar Hooks is designed to limit arrest forces to 900 pounds. This double-leg lanyard for fall arrest features 1-inch polyester webbing with tensile strength of 9,800 pounds. This lanyard features anchorage end rebar hooks, while the 5,000 pound mini D-ring reinforces the shock absorber termination on the Y-leg styles.VIewPack Shock Absorbing Lanyards are the bench-mark in lanyard design. This shock absorber utilizes a tear-away webbing which, when deployed in a fall, literally tears itself in half to dissipate the forces. It utilizes a lightweight, high strength polyester webbing as a back-up to ensure that it arrests the fall. All of our lanyards are designed to meet or exceed applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
Meets the requirements of ANSI Z359.1-2007, A10.32-2004 and OSHA 1926
Features and Specs:
- Double-leg lanyard for fall arrest
- "Y" -leg lanyard for fall arrest and 100% tie off.
- Elasticated leg allows expansion from 4 1/2 - 6' and helps to minimize tripping hazards.
- 1 1/4" tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000 lbs.
- Anchorage end rebar hooks have a 2 - 1/4" gate opening and allow a broader range of connections
- 1-Inch polyester webbing has a tensile strength of 9,800 pounds and provides extreme UV resistance
- ViewPack design combines protection of labels and view-window for inspection of internal absorber
- Max Capacity 310 lbs
- Max Elongation 48 inches
- Tensile Strength Min. 5,000 lbs