Frontline 110CTB Combat Lite Full Body Harness all Aluminum Hardware and Suspension Trauma Straps
Frontline's Combat™ Lite series is our most popular and our lightest construction style harness. The Combat™ Lite Series harness is your complete premium solution when looking for a full body harness which meet and exceed expectations!
The harness is made up of all aluminum hardware making it extremely lightweight but built rugged in order to withstand the harshest conditions, while also featuring built in suspension trauma straps for added safety in case user is subject to a fall.
With Frontline, users working at heights can work with confidence, as we are always building to prioritize with worker safety!
- Back, shoulder and waist pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion
- Made up of high tenacity black polyester webbing and safety orange stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting
- The harness is the lightest in its kind, as it made up completely of aluminum hardware
- Harness includes a back web loop attachment, which is used to place a twin SRL and conveniently leaves the back d-ring for rescue or other option of SRL when web loop not being used
- Convenient reinforced belt and rigid pad supports tool belts without harness falling or sagging
- Harness features integrated suspension trauma straps to avoid suspension trauma if subject to a fall
- Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap & tongue buckles on leg straps for fast and easy adjustment
- Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards
- Comes with 2 loops to use for tool tethering attachment of other lightweight accessories
Specs and Standards:
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and OSHA standards
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017