Frontline Cross Arm Strap with Reinforced Webbing
Frontline cross arm straps are built tough and built to last! They include an extra outer layer of abrasion protection for added safety and come in different lengths to accommodate the different structural wrap around settings.
It's contrasting safety orange webbing makes it easy to spot and to make stitching and webbing inspection to the strap. It's multipurpose use can be used in conjunction with a variety of structural members. This is an easy and economical way to setup your anchor point with minimum installation efforts and safely go to work.
- User friendly and easy to install
- No tools required and sets up in just seconds!
- Made up of 1.73" wide polyester webbing stitched with 2.5" reinforced webbing on the back for extra abrasion protection
Specs and Standards:
- Length options: 3' - 30'
- User Maximum Capacity: 310 lbs
- Application: Multi-functional to wrap around structural members
- Meets or exceeds OSHA 1926, OSHA 1910 and ANSI Z359.18-2017 standards