Frontline RPG081RLE Leading Edge Cable Single Leg 8' SRL with Steel Rebar Hook End
Are you working near or around falls that may occur over edges such as roofing, leading edges, steel applications, at foot level tie-offs 90 degrees of higher or other similar applications?
Then the Frontline Leading Edge series are your go to solution in order to provide the best protection when exposed to such fall hazards. Conveniently use the Frontline Leading series whether on leading edge or non-leading edge applications, for a more diverse and maximum product usability.
Manufactured to exceed expectations and tested by an independent third party ISO 17025:2017 accredited lab, these Leading Edge SRL’s are built rugged, built to last and built to give users the consumer confidence needed to perform their jobs with peace of mind when fall protection is required.
- SRL can be used for sharp and smooth edges and on leading and non leading edge applications
- The integral backpack style energy absorber helps keep the lifeline intact when subject to a fall over an edge
- Lightweight and compact, so its easily transported to the different locations
- Quick-action breaking system with swivel top with side lifeline exit
- It's Thermoplastic Housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device
- Lifeline cable provides continuous fall protection without any obstacles keeping the lifeline out of worker’s way reducing snags, trip falls, worker fatigue therefore increasing productivity and user comfort
Specs and Standards:
- User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lifeline length: 8’
- Application: Leading Edge and Non-Leading Edge applications
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2014, OSHA 1926 Subpart M and OSHA 1910
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017