Frontline LPO62RADJ Combat 6' Tie-Back Double Leg Shock Absorbing Lanyard with Rebar Hooks
Frontline's Combat™ Series Shock Absorbing Lanyards were developed to deliver performance, durability and reliability for the workers across all industries. Made up of high strength polyester, these lanyards feature an external shock pack making easy to inspect if subject to a fall and include convenient adjustable functionality to help users from being subject from reaching a fall hazard.
Frontline's Combat™ Series is the quick go to economical solution, while never compromising on safety.
- 6' length and adjustable down to 4' in length
- Lanyard has one d-ring on each leg rated for tie-back applications onto structural members rated 5,000 lbs or above
- Twin leg lanyard allow users to connect on either end, allowing for 100% tie-off
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- External shock absorbing design limits the fall forces to 900 lbs or less
Standards and Specs:
- Application: Fall Arrest, Fall Restraint and Tie-Back
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
- Rebar/Snaphooks Gate Strength: 3,600 lbs
- User Capacity: 310 lbs
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.13 & OSHA applicable standards