Frontline TAN07RA-US Patriot 7' Confined Space Tripod with 50' 3-Way Retrieval System
Working in confined spaces sometimes can be extremely hazardous activities where both the entrant and attendant need such equipment that will perform to its limits when put to the test!
The Patriot™ Tripod is made up of highly durable aluminum material meant to withstand the toughest conditions. The tripod comes with a 3-way retrieval system that serves to lower, raise, rescue personal and can also be used as an SRL with the simple switch of a knob in just seconds!
With the Proudly Union Made in the USA Frontline Patriot™ line, rest assured that you will have some of the best driven quality, durability and reliability confined space equipment out in the market!
- The durable, lightweight, aluminum tripod features auto-locking, telescoping legs for better user functionality
- Tripod can be easily set-up by one person in a matter of seconds with no tools required
- Cast aluminum tripod head comes complete with two integrated eye bolts for attachment of pulleys or auxiliary equipment
- Each of the tripod’s legs may be independently adjusted to compensate for uneven terrain using quick insert locking pins
- Tripod includes anti-skid rubber feet and safety leg chains for best stability
- Proudly made in the USA
- Includes precision internal components and a strong, weather-resistant cast aluminum housing to ensure reliability and dependability
- The Patriot™model has two independent braking systems:
- An energy absorbing centrifugal brake arrests a fall softly within 24"
- A friction brake which activates immediately when raising or lowering is stopped and holds the load in place
- Housing is made of sturdy lightweight cast aluminum, making it long lasting and reliable
- Comes with 3/16" diameter galvanized steel cable with locking swivel snaphook with impact indicator
Specs and Compliance:
- Use: Material/Personnel Lowering, Lifting, Rescue and SRL option
- Lifeline Length: 50’
- Maximum User Capacity: 350 lbs
- Tripod:Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.4, ANSI Z359.18
- 3-Way: Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.4, ANSI Z359.14