Frontline TLC05 ToolGrip Coil Tool Tether 5 lbs with Double Self-locking Aluminum Carabiner
Fall Protection for Tools has become one of the safety highlight topics for the recent years since the publication of the new ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard. Accidents are also known to occur when tools fall from the hand of a worker who is using them at heights.
Frontline ToolGrip™ tool tethers and anchors help workers keep tools secured and safe to protect those working around or beneath the work area while working at heights.
- The tool tether is of coiled design, coming in a contracted position while allowing it to stretch when more slack is required
- Innovative design makes it stay close to the body to avoid potential tangles and unnecessary excess slack
- Includes two lightweight self-locking twist pin lock aluminum carabiners for user attachment
- Self-locking carabiner prevents accidental disengagement to help avoid loose tools
- Safety green vinyl coating on the outside for better visibility with steel coil on the inside
- Use and compatible with most hand tools 5 lbs or lighter
- Lanyard has been tested to ANSI 121-2018 standard and meets or exceeds 2:1 safety factor
Standards and Specs:
- Capacity: 5 lbs
- Carabiner: Self-locking Aluminum Carabiner
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017