Frontline TLS15 ToolGrip Elastic Tool Tether 15 lbs with Steel Turn Lock Carabiner
Fall Protection for Tools has become one of the safety highlight topics for the recent years since the publication of the new ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard. Accidents are also known to occur when tools fall from the hand of a worker who is using them at heights.
Frontline ToolGrip™ tool tethers and anchors help workers keep tools secured and safe to protect those working around or beneath the work area while working at heights.
- Made of high strength polyester safety green material makes the ToolGrip™ more durable and visible
- Tool tether is of elastic material, allowing it to contract and stretch when the need for more distance is required
- Provided with a lightweight manual twist locking carabiner made up of high quality stainless steel material
- Includes push lock at other end of tool lanyard to grip and lock in tools more securely
- Choker style end enables user to choke at tool or anchor depending on the configuration
- Use and compatible with most hand tools 15 lbs or lighter
- Lanyard has been tested to ANSI 121-2018 standard and meets or exceeds 2:1 safety factor
Standards and Specs:
- Relaxed Length : 3'
- Expanded Length : 5.5'
- Carabiner: Manual Twist Lock Carabiner
- Capacity: 15 lbs
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017