Application: EyeSafe faucet-mounted eyewashes convert any faucet into an emergency eyewash station without interfering with normal faucet operation. An EyeSafe unit can be installed at any sink, close to where accidents might occur. In an emergency, unit is quickly located and activated, and provides an unlimited supply of potable water for rinsing the user?s eyes.Outlet Heads: Outlet heads are mounted 3" apart and deliver a soft, aerated flow of water. Heads angle forward and inward toward user. Angle of heads is adjustable to permit full coverage and avoid splashing. Furnished with float-off dust covers to protect outlet heads.Valve: Forged brass diverter valve. Pull knob to activate eyewash; water pressure holds eyewash in operation, leaving user?s hands free. Push knob or turn off faucet to return to normal faucet operation.Inlet: Body has 55/64"-27 female thread. Furnished with three adapters (15/16"-27, 13/16"-27 and 3/8" IPS) for installing on most commonly used faucets, including laboratory-type faucets.Outlet: Furnished with removable aerator on bottom.Quality Assurance: Each unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Features and Specs:
- Delivers a soft, aerated flow of water
- Heads angle forward toward the user
- Angle of heads is adjustable to permit full coverage and avoid splashing conditions
- Pull knob to activate eyewash; water pressure holds eyewash in operation, leaving user’s hands free
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 Classified Personal or Secondary.