Honeywell 32-000401-0000 Fendall Flash Flood Cartridge (1 Gal.)
Offers immediate, hands-free eye flushing, and is portable to meet the needs of changing work-place hazards. Delivers saline solution for three minutes. Fendall Flash Flood utilizes sealed cartridges that contain one gallon of preserved and pH balanced Sperian Saline solution. The Fendall Flash Flood delivery system offers immediate, hands-free eye flushing, and is portable to meet the needs of changing work-place hazards. Removing the pull strap easily activates the system, while dual nozzles provide flushing to both eyes simultaneously. When activated, Fendall Flash Flood delivers saline solution for three minutes.
Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1
Features and Specs:
- Easy installation with no plumbing required. Can be easily wall mounted for placement near most workplace hazards.
- One-gallon cartridges are easy to store and offer quick changes without mixing or measuring.
- Highly visible green color provides easy identification in an emergency situation.
- Dual nozzles provide simultaneous flushing to both eyes.
- Unique cartridge design delivers a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
- Lightweight, highly portable system may be easily wall or table mounted.
- Easy-to-use nozzle strap is easily removed for hands-free flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open.
- Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions.