The KN95 non-medical grade protective face cover is great mask to protect against airborne particulates and hazards, having an efficiency rate of at least 95% of airborne particles >0.3 microns.
A KN95 mask is a protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The 'KN95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the mask blocks at least 95 percent of (0.3 microns) test particles. If properly fitted, the filtration capabilities of KN95 masks can exceed a higher filtration rate than 95%.
Construction, mining, textile, manufacturing, wood processing, electronic, automobile manufacturing, general public or other industries that require particulate protective situations.
- 5-Layers of protection include Filament non-woven fabric, flexible moderate thickness.
- The KN95 is designed to offer more protection than standard disposable 3-Ply masks or your conventional face cover
- The KN95 is lightweight and foldable, its design and overall lightweight structure make this mask easy to store and carry.
- Provide smooth breathing features, with the metal fastening strip ensuring optimal sealing between the bridge of the nose and the mask.
- Comes conveniently single packaged and sealed for better hygiene and mask distribution
Standards and Specs:
- Standards: GB2626-2006; EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- KN95 and FFP2 approval markings referenced on the mask
- CDC: This mask is for non-medical use, thus complying with face covering recommendations
- FDA: MFG is Registered under the FDA.gov Data Base (Click here)
- Brand & MFG: EASEWELL / Medical Branch of Zhangzhou Easepal Industry Co.. Ltd