The MSA 10110446 Altair 4X Multiple Gas Detector Technology (LEL, O2) surpasses industry standards in several crucial areas. Its four-year sensor life is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%. This versatile portable detector is a perfect match for industries ranging from fire fighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference. The unit features exclusive MotionAlert, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert, a manual alarm that alerts others of potentially dangerous situations.
Features and Specs:
- This detector is intended for the use and detection of LEL and Oxygen (LEL and O2).
- Designed to withstand a drop of up to 20 feet and uses less than half as much calibration gas as the industry average.
- Less than 4 Hour charging time
- Four-year sensor life means detector lasts 60% longer than the industry average
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor removes practically all cross-channel interference
- Large buttons and high-contrast screen make operation easy in low-light conditions
- Ribbed rubber housing provides secure grip and high durability
- Unit features 95+ db alarm and ultra-bright LEDs
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor needs to be changed
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation
- Phosphorescent color casing.
- LEL: 0-100% Range | 1% Resolution
- O2: 0-30% Vol | 0.1 Vol %
- Run time > 24 hours
- Sensor life > 4 years
- Drop Test 20 ft
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Calibration Cap
- CD Manual
- 3 Years