MSA 10178568 ALTAIR 4XR (LEL, O2) North American Charger
Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell® sensors, the ALTAIR 4XR Gas Detector is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market and is backed by a 4-year warranty. The ALTAIR 4XR can also provide real-time incident awareness to team members, supervisors, safety managers and others when paired with the MSA ALTAIR Connect app via a Bluetooth® wireless connection.
- Sense gas 2 times faster than the industry average with our XCell sensors.
- Quickly update MSA ALTAIR 4XR settings via the ALTAIR Connect app (available on the Google Play Store).
- Send event notifications via text message with the ALTAIR Connect app.
- Survives 25 drops from 4 feet (1.2 meters) (MIL-STD-810G drop protection).
- Can survive an incidental 25-foot (7.5-m) drop onto concrete.
- Dust- and waterproof IP68 rating (2 meters for at least 1 hour).
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C).
- 4-year instrument & sensor warranty.
- Confirm compliance quickly with the Bump LED & on-screen checkmark.
- Bump and calibrate with 1/2 the test gas and in 1/2 the time vs. industry average.
- Bump and calibrate at a specified "Time of Day" with your MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System.
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile.
- User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situation.
Markets: Fire Service, Contractor, Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Toxic Atmosphere IDLH, Toxic Atmosphere non-IDLH.
Applications: Confined Space, Combustible Detection, Oxygen Detection, Toxic Detection.
- Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX): II 1G Ex ia da IIC T4 Ga, -40°C to +60°C, IP68.
- CE 0080.
- Directive 2014/30/EU (EMC): EN50270 Type 2, EN61000-6-3
- 161223_CER_Sira 16ATEX2291 Iss1.
- 161223_CER_Sira 16ATEX2292 Iss1.
- 10000073173_00 Altair 4XR 2017-01-13.
- 1161223_CER_IECEx SIR 16.0096 Iss 1.
- Ex ia da IIC T4 Ga, -40°C to +60°C, IP68.