Oliver 45637C Leather Men's Composite Toe Work Boots, Brown
Crafted for all-day wear, the Oliver 45 Series 6 inch Composite Toe Leather Work Boots are ideal for working on a jobsite, fixing up the house, or performing in heavy duty industries like building / construction or oil and gas refineries.
These non-metallic men's work boots feature an ultra-light construction due to the composite toe and aerated PU midsole. Designed to protect your feet, they feature a roomy toe box, a COMFORTcushion Impact Absorption System and padded collar and tongue for all-day cushioning.
Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Features and Specs:
- Liquid-resistant leather upper is tough and durable; chemical-resistant boots feature an outsole that inhibits abrasions and is resistant to mineral oils, acids, alkalis, animal fats and oils
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing low-density PU midsole makes these comfortable work boots suitable for long wear on the job
- Heat-resistant boots: electrical hazard rated outsole is also rated up to 266 °F (130 °C) for use in many high-temperature work environments
- Composite toe protects against impacts from above
- Recommended use: construction, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, general purpose