Protecta 3100414 Twin-Leg with 6' Web and Steel Rebar Hooks
Protecta 3100414 Twin-Leg with Web and Steel Rebar Hooks represent a major improvement in economy line SRL’s. Employers can economically replace simple lanyards with the versatility and added safety of a 6 ft. (1.8m) SRL. Rebel™ personal SRL’s are ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and are ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The compact and lightweight design is barely noticeable on your back and stays out of the worker’s way. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are several models to choose from to suit your application. These Rebel™ SRL’s lock quickly—stopping falls within inches —providing more protection at low heights.
Meets or Exceeds: ANSI Z359.14, ANSI A10.32, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Capacity 310 lbs (141 kgs)
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Triple locking carabiner connects SRL's to form twin-leg system
- 6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 1" (2.5cm) polyester web
- Self-locking steel rebar hook on each lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- High capacity external energy absorbers and impact indicators
- Several configurations available