Protecta 3100427 Self Retracting Lifeline 11' Web Steel Rebar Hook
Protecta 3100427 Self Retracting Lifeline Steel Rebar Hook 11 ft. (3.3m) of 1" (2.5 cm) polyester web with steel rebar hook, swiveling anchorage and anchorage carabiner.
Rebel™ self retracting lifelines (SRL) with super-tough yet lightweight composite housings are built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. These Rebel™ SRL’s feature a 310 pound (141 kg) user capacity, and a robust design to ensure longevity. Rebel™ is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design, high strength web lifeline and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
Meets ANSI Z359.14 Class B, ANSI A10.32, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.
Features and Specs:
- Swiveling anchorage loop and carabiner
- Capacity 310 lbs. (141 kg)
- 11 ft. (3.3m) 1" (2.5cm) polyester web lifeline
- Self-locking steel rebar hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant stackable thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- Several configurations available