Radians RWG532 Touchscreen Cut Protection Level A2 Glove
The Radians RWG532 Axis™ Touchscreen level A2 cut protection dipped glove improves productivity and keeps the user protected by allowing use of touch screen devices without removing the gloves. It also provides excellent protection against abrasion, cuts, tear and puncture. The seamless design of the 13 gauge, HPPE shell with the polyurethane dipped palm provides excellent protection and a comfortable fit in hazardous applications.
Meets or Exceeds: EN 388:2003 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 3 4 3).
Features and Specs:
- Touchscreen Capabilities in all fingers.
- 13 gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- Polyurethane palm dip provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- Seamless design provides a comfortable fit.
- ANSI Cut Level A2.
- Meets EN 388:2003 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 3 4 3).
- Sold by Pair and Dozen
Applications: Construction, Automotive, Metal Fabrication, Glass Manufacturing