Radians RWGD100 Axis D2 Cut Protection Level A3 Touchscreen Glove with Dyneema Diamond Technology
Dyneema® Diamond Technology offers maximum protection over traditional materials like aramid, leather, nylon and polyethylene with glass fiber. Dyneema® Diamond Technology fibers are thinner than generic HMPE fibers and less dense than aramid fibers, making them more comfortable, thinner and cooler to the touch, while still providing advanced cut protection.
The RWGD1007, an Axis D2™ Series glove with Dyneema® Diamond Technology, has an ANSI Cut rating of A3 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWGD100 glove features a 15 gauge high visibility polyester shell with Dyneema® Diamond Technology and a black PU palm coating to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts.
Applications: Automotive, Construction, Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Maintenance, Material Handling
Features and Specs:
- 15 gauge high visibility yellow polyester shell with Dyneema® Diamond Technology provides cut resistance.
- Steel and fiberglass free.
- Black PU palm coating provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Radiates heat away to help keep you cool.
- Durable and washable for long lasting protection.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- ANSI Cut Level A3.
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 5 4 4).
- Sold by Dozen.