Frontline Suspension Trauma Straps
Orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma, may be experienced by users when subject to a fall from a height. Depending on the length of time the worker is suspended, the sustained immobility on a vertical position of the exposed user may lead to a state of unconsciousness or other serious health conditions. Frontline's Suspension Trauma Straps, are low profile, easy to use and an economical solution that works on virtually any harness to help users avoid this state of health conditions when exposed to a fall.
Features and Specs:
- Extremely effective; specially designed to help relieve the negative effects of Suspension Trauma
- Compact and lightweight
- Does not hamper with the activity of the worker while at work
- Allows the suspended worker to stand up in his harness to relieve pressure
- Easy to attach to a harness with the help of the textile loop and velcro provided
- Easy deployment; operation is user friendly
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.