Tie Down Stay Safe Hand Sanitizer Station
The Stay Safe Hand Sanitizer Station from Tie Down is a durable, lightweight powder coat steel hands free dispenser. It is designed to adhere to OSHA standards for any industry. The Stay Safe Hand Sanitizer Station from Tie Down, is a durable, lightweight steel dispenser designed to hold up to the most demanding conditions in any industry.
The foot activated dispenser can fit many different types of sanitizer or be used in a variety of wet or dry environments. Arrives fully assembled. Unpack the StaySafe Sanitizer Station and it’s ready to use. You can use StaySafe with liquid, gels, or foam sanitizers.
The Stay Safe Hand Sanitizer Station from Tie Down gives your employees a convenient way to sanitize their hands touch free! The CDC recommends you wash or sanitize your hands at least 6 times per day to help prevent to spread of COVID-19.
Features and Specs:
- StaySafe Requires no maintenance or electrical outlets.
- Alcohol-Free Re-moisturizing Cream Kills 99.99% of Germs.
- Designed to Meet HACCP Guidelines.
- No Touch & Hands Free.
- Foot Pedal Operated.
- Adjustable Tray Fits 7” to 11” Bottles.
- Powder Coated Steel Body.
- Durable, Steel Construction.
- Minimal Floor Space.
- Ideal for Wet or Dry Environments.
- Open Design for Easy Clean Up.
- Portable and Lightweight.