Fall Protection for Tools has become one of the safety highlight topics for the recent years since the publication of the new ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard. Accidents are also known to occur when tools fall from the hand of a worker who is using them while working at heights. Frontline ToolGrip tool lanyards help workers keep tools secured and safe while working at heights.
Features and Specs:
- Made of 0.55" wide tubular material with safety green to help make ToolGrip potentially more visible
- Convenient stretch-lanyard for tool holding
- Provided with a light-weight carabiner for attachment to the user's belt
- Strength of Tool Lanyard : 22 lbs
- Relaxed Length : 2.79 ft
- Expanded Length : 4.43 ft
The real solutions to face a fall hazard of any kind are now in the hands of the people closest to the action. Our mission is to make sure that the exposed worker is equipped and ready to drive their performance to a peak while at their frontlines!
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.