Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 11 and get 3% off
- Buy 12 or above and get 5% off
Extremely Lightweight Polymer Casing Material Design with 1’’ width Webbing Lanyard
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-14, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
Features and Specs:
- This SRL are lighter in weight and are ideal choice in conditions where it is required that the lanyard offers less abrasion to objects around it.
- The SRL allows movement to the user at normal speeds, within a recommended working area.
- In case of a fall, the self-braking system within the SRL activates and locks the fall, also reducing the impact of fall to less than 900 lbs.
- Conforms to ANSI Z 359.14-2014 Class B
- Conforms to OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
- Connector strength 5,000 lbs.
- Weight Capacity 310 lbs.
- Includes free drawstring bag with safety reflective tape for convenient product storage.
- Product has been third party tested by SATRA, an accredited ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory to ensure product quality, reliability and compliance.
Frontline Fall Protection Inc., is focused on providing fall protection equipment that responds to the requirements of highly demanding tasks while working at heights. All of the Frontline product segments are designed and tested to meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI standards, but beyond complying, our products are meant to building the future in a safer and smarter manner.